Sunday, March 27, 2011

Deal I wanted to share

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share with you this awesome deal I got. When you like PLNDR on facebook you get a special code for a $10.00 karmaloop gift card. Now you wonder well there must be something to that right? Well I can assure you there isn't. I went ahead and used the code to purchase something. I ended up choosing this cute kitty hat I am going to wear snowboarding next winter.

The hat was on sale for 5.95 plus the shipping was 4.95 which totaled to 10.90. After the discount of $10.00, I ended up paying only $.90! Which I thought was a wonderful deal, and I had to post to let everyone else know about this.


PLNDR is a discount website kind of like Hautelook or Ruelala but the clothing is more street style than designer which I actually like. Everything is up to 80% percent off on their website and of course it is only members only!

Invite link: http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/Login.aspx?r=2082466


No comments:

Post a Comment