Monday, June 6, 2011

Mail Call: 6/6 Today & last week!

I am sorry about not updating my facebook, and blog regularly but I was away the entire week.
I am back though, and am going to do my best to update on freebies & Deals. Here is what I got last week, and today. 

-Necklace I won from a bingo game at Deco Couture's facebook page. 
-I got a DealCow from Cowboom.com on their facebook page.
-Sample of Ultra Downy Sun Blossom (No Longer Available).
-Three Samples of Happy me Skin Care products (No longer available).
-Two samples of Eucerin Every day Protection Body and face lotion with SPF 15!
-Sample of Gold Bond Ultimate Deep Moisture Body Wash
-Kids cards for summer from Pear Tree (No longer available).
-Charmin Toilet Paper holder (No longer available).
-Flirt! All That Lash Volumizing Mascara I won from Beauty from Yours Truly.
-Bags on Board Waste Pick-up Dispenser with 15 bags in it. 

I may of forgot some things but that is most of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment