Friday, June 24, 2011

SuperPoints: Have you pushed the Super Lucky Button today?

This is by far the EASIEST site to earn money on, you just push the Super Lucky Button (and do offers if you wish). Feel free to sign up using the links below.

If you are Gold status and above (have at least 2 people signed up under you) you win when your referrals win too!

NEW USER IMPORTANT INFO: When you sign up it is important that you reach Basic Membership level right away, which means you will have to complete your "Basic Information" and verify your email address. The faster you move up in membership levels, the faster you will have more clicks available to you!
Invites:
It's currently an invite only site, please use the contact tab on my facebook to email me your email address and I will send you an invite or just email me at Thefrugalsavvy@live.com! Go down the row to find an open invite link! If there are none just email me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment